You will manage large international highbrow accounts and major projects for Government clients all over the world. Organising and leading the Government team to deliver in an efficient way, you will be responsible for ensuring work is produced to highest quality standards. Use your natural influceing skills to build strong relationships with clients at the highest levels, provide strategic counsel and advise clients on the workings of Whitehall and Westminster. Use your team management skills to lead your team to excellence and learn from some of the most high profile operators in the business.
This fast-growing and hugely impressive corporate communications and public affairs consultancy are based in London and have offices internationally. Their work spans across a number of areas, including strategic communications for major global brands, governments, NGOs and high profile individuals. Safe to say they have an enviable client list and offer an exciting mix of international and issues-rich work for you to get your teeth into. They also have a number of interesting clients in the Middle East.
Key challenges and opportunities in the Account Director role:
- Manage large international accounts and/or major project work for Government clients
- Work quality standards are high so you will need to step up to impress – efficiently manage the team to ensure you and they exceed expectations
- You will be closely involved in business development, lead on pitches and proposals for major league companies, organisations and individuals.
- Advise on the workings of Whitehall and Westmister and use your contacts to the full
- Your tier one media abilities will be challenged and elevated with this well-networked team
- Coporate and public affairs campaigns will cross boarders and you will liaise regularly with the Middle East so you will use your knowledge of foreigh affairs
- Work on some of the most exciting and high profile clients internationally and build a strong professional network with their senior members.
Key attributes and experience for this Account Director role:
- Have extensive senior level communications experience, ideally gained in a corporate and public affairs agency
- It’s likely that you will be working at either Senior Account Manager level looking to step up or be an established Account Director looking for a better and more ambitious agency
- Have a clear interest and expertise in foreign affairs, particularly the Middle East.
- Have proven management skills, with clear examples of personal experience leading projects and teams, ideally internationally.
- Have the ability to conduct comprehensive analysis of information to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy and relevance.
- Have the ability to deliver work to the highest quality standards, delivering recommendations that are thoughtful, creative and evidence-based.
- Be logical, quick and flexible in the appraisal of problems.
- Be a committed team player, identifying skills, experience and learning gaps and ways to fill them, providing regular feedback and day-to-day support to junior team members, and fostering a culture of continuous improvement among the team.
To be considered for this Account Director role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Jonathan Rossi on 02075596598 or email@example.com, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -