This award winning West London real estate company is looking for a PR & Community Manager to promote them as employer of choice. They are looking for their ‘expert in PR’ to lead on and strengthen their public profile through best practice PR initiatives and proactive community engagement. Reporting directly into the CEO, this role requires energy, enthusiasm and competency in all areas of PR and comms, as well as being open to ideas and an interest in real estate.
People at this 140 strong SME are industrious, energized and loyal. The environment is a fun and engaging place to work and they are amazingly passionate people to work with. The company is located in an amazing, purpose built business community, and are conscious about sustainability and the environment, rating their performance and impact. Under the CEO sit the marketing, events, PR and brand teams - all working alongside each other at manager level.
Key challenges and opportunities in this PR & Community Manager role:
- Working in close partnership with the CEO and Marketing Manager to develop a media and communications strategy targeting national, international and local media opportunities that you will lead on implementing
- Manager the press office function for both reactive and proactive media engagement, including working with and managing retained agencies
- Researching, writing, and distributing releases, articles and stories to media
- Championing partnerships and engagement with the local community
- Building collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, to maximise press and engagement opportunities
- Maintain, improve and build the company’s news and social media output
- Develop and deliver ideas for compelling news, social media and thought leadership content that can engage all levels of audience
- Support in developing crisis and issues management messaging protocols
- Working closely with the branding, marketing and events teams
- Pro-actively keep PR activity fresh and at the forefront of consciousness with key press and stakeholders
- Acting as the spokesperson and brand ambassador where appropriate
- Engage internally to enhance internal communications and any potential new stories happening across the business
Key attributes and experience for this PR & Community Manager role:
- Real estate or commercial property experience and knowledge is an advantage but not essential as you can ‘grow into’ the role
- It’s likely you will be working in an agency at Account Director or Senior Account Manager level or as a PR Manager in-house
- A creative corporate communications professional with b2c experience
- Perhaps you have previously promoted companies as ‘employers of choice’?
- Someone with passion and energy who is articulate and enthusiastic, as well as presenting themselves well
- The ability and confidence to interact with UK and international business, consumer, and property press
- Ideally has a broad range of media contacts from business to lifestyle, and the ability to think laterally to reach a wide audience
- A self-starter who can generate and deliver creative engagement strategies and always seek the competitive advantage
- Ambition and drive to shape this new role
- Someone that can work efficiently independently and as part of a team
- Capable and create with social media engagement
To be considered for this PR & Community Manager role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah Leembruggen on 02075596597 or email@example.com, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -