Working with the biggest mainstream brands, it’s a role that caters to all facets of a multi-dimensional corporate communications professional. This entrepreneurial powerhouse are looking for a corporate comms Managing Director to grow their business, drive innovation, and inspire and motivate teams to deliver world-class campaigns.
This global agency boasts the most intelligent and warmest corporate comms professionals in London, transcending discipline and sector and pioneering a truly integrated PR approach. Head and shoulders above the competition, this is a big consultancy with a difference, boasting a truly impressive portfolio of clients. A sharp, warm and diversely intelligent Managing Director will find a challenging and happy home here.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Managing Director role:
- Strategic media strategies and client handling across big-name clients, working to an industry-leading and award-winning campaigns
- Leading big accounts for this agency across a wide variety of sectors means you need to enjoy being a generalist
- Oversee a talented team of colleagues, ensure they are delivering to a high standard, and when necessary getting your sleeves rolled up to make sure everything gets done
- New business generation- this agency is constantly growing their impressive client list so you’ll need to lend a hand developing pitch proposals and being part of a winning pitch team and nurturing your contacts to generate revenue
- Understand the corporate reputation landscape and be up to date with current affairs and what interests clients, and how you can reach and influence them – the broader your skills the better
Key attributes and experience for this Managing Director role:
- You will be working as an agency Director, Partner or MD currently
- It is crucial you have experience working in a fast paced well known corporate PR agency or team managing global market brands or large UK clients in the mix
- You are expert in building strong long-term relationships with clients and have a proven track record of generating new business – you are passionate about growth
- Adept at advising at senior level with a range of clients and organisations with complex issues
- You are a progressive strategic communications thinker with a solid understanding of digital
- You will be confident with a hands-on approach – ambitious, business-minded and a collaborator
- Act as a trusted leader and role model and shape the challenging, stimulating and supportive and fun work environment
- Ideally you will be a ‘generalist’ and have experience across industry sectors
To be considered for this Managing Director role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah Leembruggen on 020 7903 9291 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -