This growing digital business is looking to challenge the market, aiming for heady heights of the no.1 spot. It’s a real success story and they are looking to disrupt the market in a purposeful way. This Head of PR will shape the external communications strategy and voice for the future.
It’s an exciting time to be part of the business with a real feeling of energy, ambition and innovation. It’s a fast paced, agile business changing. They are bringing in exciting talent into the marketing and communications function (including you) to elevate them into premier position.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Head of PR role:
- Make your mark and shape the external comms strategy for the consumer, trade and corporate audiences in an agile, fast changing and results-driven environment
- Develop a compelling narrative, working with senior stakeholders around the business and own the opportunity to transform the brand to meet their aspirations
- Act as a spokesperson for the business, develop cutting edge integrated consumer facing, b2b and corporate campaigns to influence audiences
- Provide issues management experience and manage the editorial content and social media strategy
- Leading the external communications strategy, provide strategic counsel and manage the busy press office
- Your leadership skills will be needed to develop and help the team flourish
Key attributes and experience for this Head of PR role:
- Must be working at Associate Director/or newly appointed Director in a PR agency or in-house at Senior PR Manager or Head of Media in-house
- Experience of working for a consumer facing tech/digital business is ideal or you will be working for an agile, fast moving, consumer facing brand which is challenging the market
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of transforming a business
- Knowledge of the property sector would be ideal although not essential
- Creative consumer campaigns experience is essential alongside b2b/corporate expertise
- Have worked in a results-driven environment and used to working with data
- A progressive leader with a confident nature, energised and a ‘hands-on’ approach
- Strong academic credentials
To be considered for this Head of PR role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Canace Wong on 07917 875 669 or email@example.com, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -